10/26/2009

September into October...

I haven't had the time to sit down and blog for awhile, so this post is a little bit about what we have been doing these last couple of months.

In September...

Over Labor Day weekend we loaded up the truck and tent trailer and headed to Colorado to go camping with the Ealey's (well most of them anyway).


My dad, Uncle Mickey, and Mom enjoying the day


Amy had a blast playing with cousins, hula hoops, dirt, sticks, riding 4-wheelers, hunting dinosaur eggs, chasing dogs, and just being able to run around.


This is one of the dinosaurs Amy found during the dinosaur egg hunt.


Amy got some new jammies!


One morning I went to get Amy out of bed and found her like this! We both laughed so hard!


We went to a wedding open house.


The happy couple, Deena and James.


Laura, Amy, and Lonnie at the open house.


In October...

We made brownies!




We went to Gardner Village.


I wanted Amy to sit by the pumpkin, and she thought I meant to sit on it!


They have lots of witches "hanging" around!


Amy got a new winter coat.




Amy found a new love for shoes.




We visited Hee Haw's Pumpkin Patch.


I took Amy into this haunted house and she really hated it! After we got out all she could say was "dark, dark".







And finally...
We found out that we are having another girl!!!
I don't have any pictures of this, but we are really excited for Amy to have a sister!
I'm sure there will be more pictures from October with Halloween just around the corner! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jennefer said...

Yay for double girls! How exciting! Can't wait to see Amy in her Halloween costume....

Mollie said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun...a lot of work, but so much fun:)

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I love reading your blog. It's so much fun to see some of your day to day things. Amy is so cute.

Thanks for the tie tac. Luke thought it was neat.