2/01/2010

Mason Joseph Vermillion
My little sister, Amanda, had her baby on Saturday January 30Th, 2010. I received a phone call from her at 3:00 that morning telling me that her water had broke and that they were on the way to the hospital. I never expected that Mason would be here a week before his due date!

My mom was flying into Utah from Colorado that day and I was going to pick her up from the airport and take her to my house so that we could get ready to have a baby shower for Mandy. But of course Mason had other plans and now the shower is postponed until February 6Th.

I picked my mom up at the airport around 11:30 am and we headed straight to the hospital not knowing if Mason was here already or not. We made it just in time to see Mason enter into this world! I'm not too sure that I should have watched his birth since I am about a month away from delivery myself! I couldn't even watch when Amy was born and now I know why! Poor Mandy, but she did a great job and has such a sweet boy for all of her hard work.

Mason was born at 12:38 pm, weighed in at 8lbs 2oz, and is 20 inches long. I love holding him and it makes me so excited for our baby girl to be in my arms soon, I'm just not very excited for delivery part!

Congratulations Mandy and Anthony and thanks for letting me be a part of your special day! I will never forget it!

1 comment:

Boquinha said...

Awwww. Cute baby! Are you really only one month away?? I didn't realize it was so soon!