I was working down in the basement and could hear the girls playing upstairs through the baby monitor. Hailey wasn't crying at first and sounded like she was having a good time, so I didn't rush to see what they were doing. After a few minutes though, Hailey started to get upset. When I got to the bedroom, I found Amy getting into my belts and "special" drawer and finding things to dress her baby sister in. It was too funny not to get a picture of. Amy thought her sister looked so cute and she was so proud of herself for getting Hailey dressed!
Then just the other day, I could hear the girls playing again and heard Amy shut a drawer. I knew what she was doing, or at least I thought I did! When I went to rescue Hailey, I found her all dressed up again, but this time her sister was nice enough to feed her. Hailey was eating a bowl full of sugar sprinkles and seemed to be having a great time. I didn't grab my camera for this one though and it was straight to the bath for Hailey!
No comments:
Post a Comment