6/29/2011

Camping-Payson Lakes-06/24-06/26

Our first camping trip of the year was up Payson Canyon, near the Payson Lakes area, to the Ham Radio field day competition. We had a lot of fun, the girls got very dirty, and the weather was just perfect. Kurt's parent's, Lonnie and Linda, were also camping there so it was fun for the girls to go and visit them in their tent trailer. Kurt spent some time on the radio with his dad and the girls and I had fun taking short walks around camp and visiting with Grandma. We hiked to a water fall and also spent some time at Payson Lakes and ate at Fat Jacks with Kraig, Kim, and Kate. It was a fun weekend and nice to get out of the city for a little bit.



New pink camping chairs!


















Hailey would have walked right into the water if I let her!



1 comment:

marostica-fam said...

I love that you love Fat Jack's too! I have to eat there every time I go see my family. Congrats on the baby news!