6/29/2011

Easter-04/23-04/24

This Easter I decided that Amy was probably old enough that we could dye a few eggs. She had fun deciding what color to make the eggs and then dropping them in and taking them out. I think Kurt had a lot of fun too!













Saturday morning the girls and I met up with Mason and Aunt Mandy in Riverton for an Easter egg hunt. It was so crazy and lasted about two minutes before everything was gone. After the hunt we waited in a long line to see the Easter Bunny. Amy was so excited to see the Easter Bunny, but when we actually got there she wasn't so sure about it any more. The pictures kind of show how she got real close, but then the bunny went to put his arm around her and she was out of there. Hailey didn't want anything at all to do with the Easter Bunny and cried when I tried to put her on his lap!




























Saturday afternoon we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Oaks' house for another Easter egg hunt. The girls had a blast finding the eggs that were hidden all over the yard and they even were lucky enough to find some that had quarters in them!


























Easter Sunday the girls wore the cute dresses that my mom bought them for their birthdays. I couldn't get a real good picture of the two of them together, but they really were so cute! We went to church and then when we came home, the girls found that the Easter Bunny had been to our house!



















No comments: