Kurt, Stacy, Amy, Hailey, and Trey...Together Forever!
1/30/2012
Trey's First Bath-November 19, 2011
Soon after Trey's cord fell off, I gave him his official first bath. I'm pretty sure the water was too cold though because he cried the whole time so it was a fast bath!
Hailey was brushing her teeth while Trey was in the bath!
Oh he is so sweet! My friend had a baby last night so when she texted me about it I had to go back and watch videos of Zoe in the hospital to keep myself from getting pregnant RIGHT NOW. I love new babies!
1 comment:
Oh he is so sweet! My friend had a baby last night so when she texted me about it I had to go back and watch videos of Zoe in the hospital to keep myself from getting pregnant RIGHT NOW. I love new babies!
Post a Comment