3/15/2012
Trey-One Month-December 12,2011
Wow! Where did that last 4 weeks go? It's still hard to believe that we have a new baby in the house, and not just a new baby, but a boy! We love this little guy more than ever! There hasn't been a whole lot of sleep going on at night for me, but it seems like it is getting easier with time. Trey loves to sleep right next to his mom and that is where he is most comfortable right now. As soon as he is in his bassinet he starts to move around and wake up, but if he is right next to me he is out like a light! I can't say that I don't love having him snuggle with me, but it does make it hard to sleep. Amy and Hailey love to look at their baby brother and talk to him. So far the adjustment has gone better than I had expected it would!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh he is SO SWEET! I want to hold him! I cannot have babies sleep next to me but I wish I could, they are so warm and snuggly at that age. I'm glad you're adjusting well!
Post a Comment