Half a year already! It just doesn't seem possible! Trey is such a good boy and loves to eat! He kicks his little legs all of the time and thinks he needs to scream to be heard, which isn't entirely false. The girls adore him and call him "buddy". He loves to pull my hair when he is trying to go to sleep. For some reason I think it sooths him. He doesn't really take a pacifier or suck on his hands and I can't get him to take a bottle, although he will take one from anyone else for a few minutes. I can't forget that Amy and Hailey are growing up too. They are getting so big and doing so much. For the most part they play pretty good together, but Hailey likes to play by herself and Amy is usually busy playing with her friend Berlynn. They love to go out back and play on the swing set or ride bikes. Hailey talks really well and has from early on. She speaks in full sentences and knows how to ask for what she wants. It's hard to believe that I have 3 kids that are all growing and doing so many new things!
Here are Trey's 6 month stats
Weight- 15lbs 3.5oz, about the 13th percentile
Length- 25 in, about the 8th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment