1/31/2008

Not that I have anything exciting to post, but it has been over a year since I last posted so I thought I would do an update. Today I am 37 weeks pregnant and seem to be getting a little bigger each day! My feet don't fit into my shoes any more and there is a ton of snow on the ground so I have to squeeze into something to walk in the snow and then put filp flops on once I get into work! I had to put my wedding ring on a necklace a couple of weeks ago and it is the strangest feeling not having it on my finger. I only hope that I can wear it again after the baby gets here! Kurt and I almost have the baby's room ready to go. Just a little bit of cleaning up and then I will feel good about going into labor. There is a few more odds and ends to buy and I still have to pack my bag for the hospital, but overall I think we are ready for Amy's arrival into the world. I can't wait to meet her! Maybe once she is here and there are a ton of pictures of her, I will be better at this blogging stuff. I really like reading everyone's blogs and seeing the pictures of the kids. I miss everyone so much and this is really a great way to keep in touch with what is going on. I hope that everyone has not given up on my blog and will start to visit on a regular basis. I promise to update more often and let everyone know how the Oaks Family is doing!

5 comments:

Mandy Vermillion said...

Holy moly stacy blogged!

Anonymous said...

Yippie! Keep em' coming!

Steven and Stephanie said...

We want to see some pictures of the BELLY!! We can't wait to see her! We love you!!

Erika said...

I was shocked to see a new post...something I've been hoping for for months now! I'm happy things are going so well. Sorry about the feet and the swollen fingers. Not fun, but you're almost to the finish line! I can't wait to see what Amy looks like...hey, maybe you'll hold out and have a Leap Year Baby! But, you probably don't want to hold out much longer...

Eric and Melissa Bringhurst said...

I finally have a minute to comment (my kids are probably into something though!) You have to promise to update pictures with Amy when she comes and as she grows. I am so excited to meet her!