39 weeks and STILL counting! I went to the doctor yesterday and there is no change from last week (ugh), still 1 cm and 50% effaced. I guess Amy will come when she is good and ready. I just hope that she gets here within the next week so that my parents and sister will still be here.
Yesterday there was a pretty good snow storm that hit and my brother-in-law told me that three moms had to deliver in their cars because the roads were closed. Guess I should be thankful that I wasn't one of those lucky ladies!
Oh-I just wanted everyone to know that tomorrow is my last day of work (for awhile)!!!!! I am going on maternity leave and then will be able to work from home once I am feeling up to it. I am so excited for this opportunity and greatful that prayers do get answered!
1 comment:
Yeah, Amy, you have to come before I get there!
Post a Comment