Bath Time Fun!
Amy is pretty good while she is taking a bath but I wouldn't say that she loves it. Once her head gets wet she is done and wants out! This was the first time Kurt gave Amy a "real" bath since her cord fell off. I usually give Amy a bath while Kurt is at work. At least that is usually the time Amy decides to make a big mess in her diaper and every place else!


5 comments:
She is getting so big!! I can't believe we havn't seen you guys in such a long time. So sweet. I glad you had fun in Colorado. Do you get to go back anytime soon?
Oh Stacy, she is so Beautiful!! I wish I could come see her. I hope all is well. Maybe Amy might want to fly out to Colorado in July, so Her FAVORITE cousin can see her. :) Love you much!!!
What a cutie! I just want to hold and cuddle her!
I just wish I could scoop her up and cuddle!
She looks so much like you stacy!
Post a Comment