Weekend Trip
This past weekend we flew to Colorado for Preston's baptism. It was Amy's first time to fly and she did pretty good. Thank goodness it was a short flight! We stayed with Missy on Friday night and drove to Rye the next morning. Preston looked so grown up and I was so proud of him for making the choice to be baptised. It was so much fun to see everyone and spend time together. We had to head back to the airport on Sunday afternoon so our trip was real short, but I am so glad that we were able to go. I really didn't get any pictures so if anyone wants to share I would love it!
3 comments:
It was so much fun to see you guys, even if it was for just a litte while! I see you figured out how to change your background. I like it!
HI stacy, I tagged you! You can check out the details on my blog. Your welcome!
Post a Comment