4/30/2008

Tag Game

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1) My husband and our new baby girl
2)Spring time
3)Maggie and C.J.

3 Fears
1)Flying
2)Dark basements
3)Losing my loved ones

3 Goals
1)Digital Scrapbooking/taking more pictures
2)Learning all of the kids names in primary
3)Going to the gym more often

3 Current Obsessions
1)Blogger, Myspace, Face Book (why do I have all 3??!!)
2)Keeping my house clean (but I can't seem to find the time!)
3)Baby items

3 Random/Surprising Facts
1)I love flowers in gardens but I hate to plant things because I hate to pull weeds
2)Last night I asked Kurt if I talked in my sleep, while I was sleeping!
3)I want to visit Alaska and Australia someday


Now I tag Shauna, Missy, Melanie, Amanda, and Stephanie

No comments: