Four Months Old...
I can't believe that my baby is four months old already. She is such a good baby. I love how she smiles at me when I go to get her out of her bed in the morning or after a nap. It is a smile that reassures me that even if I am not the greatest mom in the world she will always love me.
She brings such happiness to our home and is truly a blessing to us. Her personality is really starting to come out and shine. She is a mommy's girl and I love that about her. I love that she wants to be with me and that I can calm her down if she is fussy (most of the time).
I love to play games with her, tell her stories, and make up songs that don't make any sense at all. I love to peek in her room while she is asleep and just watch her. She is so peaceful and doesn't have a care in the world. If only it could stay that way and she could be my little girl forever.
I never knew being a mom would be so great. Of course it is not always fun and games, we do get a lot of poop messes from one little girl! I don't mind the messes as much as I thought I would though. It's amazing how things change when it is your kid making the mess and it just doesn't seem so bad after all.
Here are a few pictures from the last week that I took of Amy. She seems to do cute things all of the time now and I just can't help myself.
Here is Amy at 4 months old. I never could get a good picture with her looking up at me!
Kurt was holding Amy on his lap while he was playing his computer game and she fell asleep. I always knew that game was boring!
Amy rolled over in her bed while she was asleep. She hasn't ever done it again, but I was proud of her!





5 comments:
What a cutie! I love the ones of her falling asleep at the computer. She's a cute, chubby baby! So fun!
She really is a cutie. I love the computer ones too. She is so sweet with that thumb of hers.
I miss her so much!! She is so cute and I love that she sucks her thumb.
Awwww! She is so cute!
BTW - I love when you post. I get excited to see new pictures or read what you have to say.
Post a Comment