7/16/2008

Memories...

I actually got this off of my sister-in-law's sister's blog that I have been stalking for awhile now. I thought it seemed like a great idea to copy, so here it is...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! This is a perfect time for all you blog-stalkers or rare-posters to make yourself known. :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (and if this isn't on there...I'll assume you're a procrastinator like me and will check back later!)


Have fun!!!

10 comments:

Mandy Vermillion said...

Remember when we came to take you home for the summer from BYU, Dad was speeding and we were all asleep and he got pulled over and you and we were laughing and the cop asked us if we thought it was funny?

Anonymous said...

Let's see....there are so many! I remember when we were making the bed and a jar full of sand landed on your head, or that you were scared of the attic opening and made me carry you past it to our room. Or, trying to make bows for my wedding and we were both SO bad at it :)

Sarah E said...

My memory of you was when I went to Linda's house for some reason (maybe it was the Easter Egg hunt?) and I met you for the first time. I don't know why I remember this but I remember you were wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt and I remember thinking how happy Kurt looked having you by his side. I was super jealous that Jill was going to have such a cute sister-in-law.

Jagged Rocks said...

I remember going Geocaching with you, Kurt, and Kraig, in the snow and freezing, but having fun!!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I really enjoyed that time we went camping with you and kurt for that keeping show. I'd love to do that again. I also remember having a good time with you when we went to the west desert to launch rockets.

Smith Family said...

I remember how kind and loving you were and are as a sister. You always chose the better choice when we were fighting. Like cleaning my room!

Steven and Stephanie said...

I always remember how sweet and kind you are, (now in this I have to tell on your sisters) but I remember one time when I was visiting and I was staying at your house, you all wanted to sleep with me and everyone got into a fight, but you didn't want to fight so you got into your bed. So because of that you got to sleep with me. That is how you always are!! I admire that about you, I miss you and love you!!!

Boquinha said...

Awwww, what nice comments. I don't remember (very clearly anyway) meeting you that one time, but I'm enjoying getting to know you through blogs! And I think it's cool that we spell our names the same since so many use an "E" in theirs. :P

Jillo said...

I remember thinking how cute you and Kurt were together.
I loved your wedding. That was a fun day for me. And so was your sealing. I have such happy memories from both.

Mom (Grandma Doe Doe) said...

Gee, I wish I had checked in on your blog a little sooner. Sometimes life gets way too busy. Let's see, I have a lot of memories since I am your Mom!!! I guess I will always remember you chasing your sisters while gritting and bearing your teeth at them. I remember the time when we were in the store and when someone asked if Missy and Melanie were twins, you piped up, "And I'm Stacy!" I imagine you didn't think that was too fair that they asked about them! I also remember how sad I felt for you as a baby because your sisters NEVER EVER let you keep a toy for very long before they came and took it out of your hands!! Amy must be taking after her Mom because you were an excellent baby. The only one that slept all night really soon after you were born and boy did I need that after your sisters that seemed to never sleep all night! You were always calm and cheerful as a baby too. I guess Heavenly Father knew I needed a reward after the first three.
I remember how upset you always became when something was outside of your comfort zone when you were young. You'll remember crying so much and throwing up for Mrs. Kelley in kindergarten!! I remember how you wanted to go to BYU and you really put your mind to it and made it happen. I wanted that for you since you really earned it. I admired you for that. It was so fun when you were in high school to watch you play volleyball, cheerlead in middle school, participate in track, be the manager for the boys team, and become the winter sports queen for the school. It was so fun to go to the track meets when you were able to set a new long jump record in middle school and run SO fast in both middle school and high school. You were a beautiful bride and chose such a good husband and I am so glad you, Kurt and Amy are sealed as an eternal family. My favorite thing about you is that you are my daughter. I don't know what I did to deserve you, (and your sisters too.) Love you, Mom