These are just some of the things I love about my sweet baby Amy:
1) She loves to eat! She will eat veggies, fruit, and cereal like there is no tomorrow. Her favorite thing to eat is bananas.
2) She puts her thumb in her mouth after every bite of food that I give her. She makes a huge mess by doing this, but it is just so darn cute.
3) She has a great smile and laugh.
4) Every morning when I go to get her out of bed she gives me the biggest smile and it makes me feel so good.
5) She loves to play with my hair when she is eating a bottle.
6) She loves our dogs, Maggie and C.J., and loves it when they are giving her attention.
7) She goes to bed without a fuss (most of the time).
8) When she is really tired and we are not at home, she will lay her head down on my shoulder and fall asleep.
9) She loves when her cousins or kids at church give her attention.
10) She sleeps through the night!!!
11) She gives the best loves and kisses.
12) She is very interested in tags. Tags on blankets, toys, or clothes. Give her a tag and she will be entertained for hours.
13) When she gets real excited she puts her arms straight out and makes a grunting sound.
14) She listens to me sing.
15) In the morning she will lay in my arms and rock with me in the rocking chair.
Like I said, these are just some of the things that I love about Amy. She is such a sweet baby and I can't get enough of her.
Here are a few of her 7 month pictures.
6 comments:
That bottom picture is the greatest. I love it. This is a cute list. You should do this every once in a while because your reasons for loving her will change so much and it will be so much fun to look back on. She is such a sweetie.
What a fun list! I agree with April, you should do this every so often because they change so much and you don't remember the small stuff. She is growing up so fast! What a cutie.
Stacy.. Amy is so very cute! I love seeing her in church. You should dress her up for Halloween..you don't even have to take her trick or treating..just go and visit family and friends..they will love it. Check out Target or Costco for costumes.. talk to you soon.
Super cute list. Made me a little teary-eyed thinking of doing those things with Lydia and watching her do some of them herself. They do grow fast and I hate it.
Sweet post! And darling little girl! What tender thoughts to share. :)
She is such a doll, I can't get over it! It is so nice to be able to see how you are doing! Hope everything is going well for you and your cute family!
ps... i tagged you on my blog! Sorry if you hate these things! But check it out if you want!
Post a Comment