Happy Thanksgiving
I am so happy today! I am thankful for this wonderful time of year and the way it makes me feel. Here is my Thanksgiving list, not complete by any means.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for friends.
I am thankful for the gospel.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for my home.
I am thankful for a hard working husband.
I am thankful for computers.
I am thankful for the Internet.
I am thankful for my Primary calling.
I am thankful for my neighbors.
I am thankful for the warmth of the sun.
I am thankful for my dogs.
I am thankful for my freedom.
I am thankful for my country.
I am thankful to be a mom.
These are not in any particular order and I could go on and on. I have so much to be thankful for and I can't list it all here. I feel so blessed today and I am THANKFUL that I can share it with family and friends.
2 comments:
I like your list and I'm glad you can say you are glad for your calling :)
Great list! Lucy loves her new purse, by the way. Thank you so much for being so sweet to her.
Hope you guys are having super fun!
Post a Comment