4/17/2009

Easter


We had a great Easter this year. Here are some pictures from the Easter egg hunt that we went to at Grandma and Grandpa Oaks' house on Saturday, and also from Easter morning when Amy was looking for her Easter basket and then when she found it. I forgot to take pictures of Amy in her Easter dress on Sunday, but here are some of her in her dress that we had taken at Sears a couple of weeks ago.


7 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun! She's getting SOOOOO big!!! Oh my.

Jillo said...

Cute little Amy in her cute little Easter dress. She is getting so big. It was a fun day hunting easter eggs.

Stacy said...

I really should have had you take Amy's pictures Jillyn. I think they turned out cute, but I KNOW that you could have done a much better job. We should get the girls together for a "quick" photo shoot sometime.

marostica-fam said...

Adorable pictures! Happy Easter!

Boquinha said...

What a cutie you have. I like the pictures of her by the "window" -- very cute.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

What great pictures. She is so cute. I love the second from the bottom especially.

Glad you posted pictures of the easter hunt. It was sad to miss that.

Mom (Grandma Doe Doe) said...

I absolutely love those pictures. There is something about that smile of hers!!!