5/16/2009

Wheeler Farm and other stuff...


It was such a perfect day to visit the farm! I have been wanting to take Amy to see the animals for awhile now, and decided that today was as good a day as any. I didn't know that they were celebrating Mayday and we would have gone earlier in the day if I had planned better, but we were an hour too late and everything was closing. Oh-well. I didn't take my camera so you will just have to picture in your mind all of the fun that we had. Kurt has been working in the basement non-stop and wasn't able to come with us this time. Amy loved to see all of the animals and loved walking around. We saw sheep, chickens, rabbits, ducks, geese, lambs, cows, goats, horses, and rats. We could get up close to most of the animals and touch them, except for the rats. They were pretty fast! Wheeler Farm is close to our house so it's easy to get there and you don't have to pay to get in! I think we will have to make more trips there this summer.


Other stuff.....



13 Months Old


14 Months Old


Always on the go!


I didn't do it Mom!


Such a silly girl!



Not the best picture, but Amy's new favorite place to play!


Amy really wanted to be outside and I was busy with work
and Kurt was mowing the lawn, so Kurt thought of this great
idea and Amy loved it!



Amy's new dress. Doesn't she look so cute?

6 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

These pictures are GREAT! It's so much fun seeing more of her. I'm glad you are having fun together. You are an incredible mom.

Christy said...

I think it's great she loves climbing into the dogs bed! I have a picture of Colter doing the same thing. When Aundrea was a baby I would wear my back pack carrier to mow the lawn as well, my neighbors thought I was crazy, but it got the job done! It's fun watching Amy grow up, she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That top picture totally reminds me of you when you were little!

J Fo said...

This is such a fun and crazy age! I really like babies, but toddlers are such a blast! She is seriously adorable.

Heather said...

How cute is she?? I love the picture of her with the pan lid. SO funny. I can't believe how big she is all of a sudden!

Mom (Grandma Doe Doe) said...

Now that is a good Daddy that will figure a way to make his little girl happy no matter what!!