6/29/2009

Memorial Day Weekend

On May 22nd my house started to fill up with guests from out of town and I couldn't have been more excited! My sister Amanda and her husband Anthony were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on the 23rd, so my sisters, Shauna, Missy, and Melanie came to stay at my house for the weekend. My parents also came out from Colorado and stayed at a hotel that was just down the road. Shauna brought her two girls Chloe and Emily. Missy brought her kids, Olivia, Carley, and Ty and also our cousin Nicole to help her out with the kids, and Melanie brought her husband Ryan and their two boys, Preston and Parker.

It was a full house and because of Kurt we were able to have room for everyone to stay with us. I really should have taken pictures of Kurt working on our basement, but I didn't get any at all! He did such a good job refinishing closets, hanging new doors, putting up sheet rock, texturing the walls, painting, putting up baseboards, picking out carpet, and a million other things to get the basement finished in time. He had a TON of help from his brother Kraig and really couldn't have finished everything without him. Now I have a new office in the basement and Amy can run around without me having to worry too much about what she is getting into!

We had so much fun hanging out with family over Memorial Day Weekend. The Sealing was great and it was so special to be in the Temple with my parents and all of my sisters. We were able to enjoy spending time with Anthony's family as well and also my cousin Mickey and his family that live near Ogden, Utah.

I really didn't get many pictures of the whole weekend, but we did have a great time together. Here are a few of the pictures that I did take during that time.


All of the grand kids (funny face picture if you couldn't tell)


Granddad and Grandma Ealey's grandchildren


Chloe on the slip-n-slide

C.J. and Maggie getting in on the fun

The pros, Preston and Parker


Amy


Baby Ty

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

What great pictures! I love the ones of the kids on the couch.