A couple of weeks ago Amy and I were able to go to the Zoo with our friends, Nicole and Addison, who live across the street from us. The day couldn't have been more perfect weather wise since it had rained every day the week prior. We had a ton of fun looking at the animals, watching a bird show, and riding on the train and carousel. I didn't get many pictures and I'm learning that I can't really take many pictures without help from Kurt. Amy is off and running before I can even get the camera out to take a picture! Here are some of the pictures that I did get.
Amy loved this stuffed turtle. She would grab it out of the basket and then take off running! I'm so glad that we didn't have any zoo cops come after this little thief!
Amy loved to climb on top of the rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment