Congrats! I saw all the chatter between your family this morning on facebook. SO EXCITING! I hope you're feeling well. Amy is going to love having another little one around to play with.
I wish I had read up on all my blogs earlier! Then I could have congratulated you in person when I saw you tonight! I am so excited for you! Congrats! :)
12 comments:
wow! congrats! that is such a fun idea to pose amy with your ultrasounds--precious!
are you still in primary?
I love these pictures!!! We are so happy for you!
Hooray! we are very excited!
Oooh you sneaky girl you! Congratulations! We like the Oaks' there should be more of them :)
Congrats! I saw all the chatter between your family this morning on facebook. SO EXCITING! I hope you're feeling well. Amy is going to love having another little one around to play with.
Congratulations!
YAHOOOOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting! :)
I wish I had read up on all my blogs earlier! Then I could have congratulated you in person when I saw you tonight! I am so excited for you! Congrats! :)
What great news! Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you.
Hooray! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am sure she is going to be a wonderful big sister. She's getting so BIG:o)
Post a Comment