It's crazy how times flies with one kid, but then you add another one to the picture and everything is just a blur! Has it really been three months already? Hailey is such a blessing in our home and we can't get enough of her. It's been hard to find time to blog and update about the kids on a regular basis and I keep hoping that things will slow down soon, but who knows when that will be!
Here are some of the things we have enjoyed over the last three months:
Hailey loves to be held so she can see what is going on. She doesn't like to be held like a tiny baby.
She has started to smile and laugh at most anything, but she especially loves to look at her big sister Amy.
She loves bath time.
She is a thumb sucker, just like her big sister Amy! (pictures to come soon)
She will sleep for 5 to 6 hours at night and wake up two to three times to eat.
Hailey loves to talk to her mommy and daddy. She will talk and talk and gets upset when we stop talking to her.
She still has most of her dark hair. It is so straight though and nothing will stay in it except if it is glued in.
At her two month check up she weighed in at 12.5 oz and was 23 inches tall. She isn't as big as Amy was at that age, but she really isn't far behind her either.
Hailey loves to eat!
I love having a baby in the house again. It has been a big adjustment getting used to two kids and I am still trying to get things under control, but I wouldn't change anything!
4 comments:
She is so pretty! My favorite is the second-to-last picture, she looks adorable. I have that outfit but in pink with white polka dots. Cute! I'm glad she's big like Zoe. I mean, Zoe is still bigger, but I love chubby babies. So sweet! And all that hair is amazing!
So cute! I love that block idea
I can't believe how big she looks! I love the block idea too!
Hailey really is a chubby baby and I love love love to kiss her checks!
Missy gave me the block idea and I wanted to spell out each of the months instead of using numbers but Amy has played with them and I can't find all of the letters now! I guess I need to get another set.
Post a Comment