6/13/2010

Two of Amy's Favorite Things
Amy has really grown up these last few months. She loves going outside to play and cannot keep the back door closed. Just before Hailey was born Kurt started building a tree house in our back yard for Amy. It really turned out great and keeps Amy busy for a long time. Amy and Hailey are lucky (and so am I) to have such a great dad in their lives!


One day while Kurt's truck was in the shop getting an oil change, we decided to go over to Toys R Us to walk around while we waited. Amy was in heaven and couldn't decide what she wanted to play with. As we were making our way through the store we found the bike section and couldn't pass up this sweet ride! She didn't really get how to ride it at first, but now she is a pro and can ride all around our block and back yard. Kurt also got a new bike a couple of weeks ago and has been riding back and forth to work. He seems to really like getting out and riding along the Jordan River Trail. He also likes to hook up Amy's bike trailer and take her out for a ride. Amy loves to wear her helmet and look for all of the fun things she can find along the trail. So again I have to say how lucky Amy and Hailey are to have such a great dad!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That treehouse is AWESOME! He MADE that? It wasn't something you bought? I love it and I'm totally jealous.

Smith Family said...

HOw cute your girls are! I forgot about your blessing dress, it is so pretty! We miss you guys a ton! Give the girlys hugs from FAVORITE aunt Melanie!

Stacy said...

It really is awesome! I told Kurt that he needed to make it so that it can be taken apart if we ever move, but that wasn't possible. I guess we will never be moving since the treehouse can't go with us!


Thanks Mel! The girls are getting so big and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!