6/13/2010

Easter 2010
I am trying to remember all that we did for Easter, but it has seemed to escape my mind and I really didn't take too many pictures of the day. I do recall that Amy got up early and was excited to find her basket full of fun things. The Easter Bunny hid some eggs for Amy to find and she had fun collecting them in her basket. Hailey found some new pacifiers, that she wants nothing to do with now, and a pink bunny that the Easter Bunny left for her. I didn't dress the girls up in Easter dresses since it was conference weekend (which I really couldn't watch much of with a new born and two year old needing all of my attention) so I am looking forward to next year when we can go all out. (At least I hope we can anyway. I haven't check the calendar yet!) We headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Oaks' house in the afternoon for an Easter egg hunt with all of the cousins, except we were a little late and Amy had to hunt by herself. She still had fun though and got a basket full of candy and prizes. Grandma Oaks always has such fun things in the eggs. That's about all that I remember of the day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Our Easter was low-key too, all the snow made me grumpy. :) I forgot about Linda's easter egg hunts, those are awesome!