8/24/2010

July 27th, 2010-5 Months Old

This girl is growing up way too fast! She laughs at everything and especially likes her daddy and big sister. She reaches and grabs for anything in site and loves to chew on straps. She gets upset when I have to tighten her car seat strap and she can't chew on it anymore! Amy likes to make Hailey scream by touching her when she doesn't want to be touched. It's pretty funny and I can't help but laugh. She can sit by herself for a little while but is still not very sturdy on her own. Hailey loves bath time and splashes water all over. She is still sleeping in her bassinet by our bed and will soon out grow it. I am not ready for her to be in a crib yet! She had her first bite of rice cereal at five months and has really loved eating it. I can't wait to try 'real' food out for the first time! Here is my beautiful 5 month old!






No comments: