Six months have gone by in a flash! I have a hard time trying to remember when Hailey was brand new and how it felt to be a new mother again, and that makes me kind of sad. I want to be able to remember how it was to hold her as a new born, but it seems like that was so long ago. At least I have my pictures that I can go back and look at every time I need to! This is what Hailey is doing at six months old:
Height-25 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
Weight-15 lbs 13 oz (40th percentile)
Weight-15 lbs 13 oz (40th percentile)
Head-44 cm (80th percentile)
Sits for long periods of time
Can roll from her back to stomach (but doesn't get the chance to very often with a big sister running around)
Eats vegetables, fruit, and rice cereal
Likes to talk and make noises
Sleeps in her crib (not all night long though)
Takes 2 to 3 naps during the day
Likes to play and chew on anything that is in her reach
Her hair has started to grow back
Loves to splash in the bath tub/took her first bath with her big sister Amy
Screams at the top of her lungs to the point where my ears start to ring
Getting two teeth on the bottom
Still likes to laugh at Amy and her daddy
Cries when mommy leaves the room or doesn't pick her up
Has fun going on stroller rides with Amy pushing her and likes to ride in the bike trailer
Loves to drink water from a straw
2 comments:
Aw, we love those cute girls!
They both look so big! And so cute :)
Post a Comment