11/04/2010

October 09, 2010-Mom and Dad visit from Colorado

Every year my dad plants a vegetable garden, and in that garden there are always pumpkins. This year I think he had about 20 or so that grew, way too many for just him and my mom. So my parents decided to do a road trip out to Utah and bring pumpkins to my family and Amanda's. They were only here for a little over a day, but it was fun to see them and spend time with them. They were able to go to church with me and the girls and then we went to Temple Square with Mandy and Mason. We also got to have dinner with my cousin Aaron who just moved out to Utah. I really didn't get any pictures of what we did, but I guess that is because we were too busy having fun!






No comments: