Kurt and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on October 9th. Kurt was feeling under the weather that weekend and my parents were in town, so it was kind of a quiet anniversary.
We went to dinner on the 8th to celebrate and also used our Vernal weekend as an excuse to upgrade our hotel room for our anniversary, even though we had the kids with us.
Six years have gone by so fast, but really we have been together for ten (it just took Kurt awhile to figure out that I wasn't going anywhere). I am so glad that Kurt has put up with me for all these years. He is truly my best friend and my eternal companion. I love him with all of my heart and couldn't imagine life without him. He has given me two wonderful children and is an amazing dad.
Thank you for being my husband! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment