11/04/2010

October 11th, 2010-Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point

This year I bought season passes to Cornbelly's and I am so glad that I did! I went to the corn maze back in my college days, but I don't remember all of the other fun stuff being there. I guess that's because I didn't have kids back then!

My neighbor and I went on a Monday night and the weather was perfect! Our older girls had so much fun sliding on the big slides, riding the cow train, and jumping on the big jumping pillows, that we didn't get to see much of anything else that was there. Once the sun went down it got a bit chilly so we decided to grab the girls a bite to eat and head back home. I was okay not getting to do everything that day since I knew we could go back again.

On October 21st, Kurt and I decided to head back down to Cornbelly's and the weather was perfect again! This time we were able to ride the corn train, watch pig races, climb on the spider web, slide, and do duck races. I would have liked to go in the actual corn maze, but I guess that will have to wait until next year!




























1 comment:

Emily said...

When we lived in Draper we had a membership to Thanksgiving Point (this was when I just had Isaac). I went two or three times a week. LOVE that place.