This post is all about Amy! She is growing up so fast and I feel like I have missed writing about a lot of what she has been doing. She is now just over 2 1/2 years old and FULL of energy! She keeps me going all day long and I love it!
There are many days where I feel like all I do is tell her, "stop bugging your sister", "don't do this or don't do that", "get down from there", "eat your lunch", "stop screaming", and I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting! When I feel like I have had enough, I have to make myself stop and look at what a wonderful little girl she is turning out to be.
She makes me laugh, smile, and feel loved. She is so smart and amazes me at what she can do. Sometimes she has no fear at all! She likes to tease and make her family laugh.
Her imagination is growing and sometimes she pretends to be a turtle or a dog, so cute! I love to find fun things for her to do and take her places where I know she will have fun. I like to buy her cute new outfits and toys to play with.
She was able to go to her very first friend birthday party (see the picture below) and I was so excited for her. She had so much fun playing with all of the kids, eating a blue cookie monster cupcake, decorating her own cookie and eating it, and watching her friend open gifts.
She visited the dentist for the first time and did, for the most part, great. She didn't want to get x-rays and didn't like when the dentist was trying to look at her teeth, but she let them brush and clean her teeth with no problem. She loved that they gave her a coin to put in the machine and get a prize. She also got a balloon, sticker, new toothbrush and toothpaste, and a scrapbook page of her first visit.
We have been trying the potty training thing and so far it has been pretty good. She has had a few accidents, but for the most part she is excited to sit on the potty and then put stickers on her potty chart. She is working towards a laptop of her very own (not a real one, a toy one from Wal-Mart)!
She loves her baby sister so much and is so sweet with her, most of the time. She will sing to her a night, give her kisses and hugs, and try to make her feel better when she is crying. Sometimes she can be a little rough with her though and likes to take away toys from her just to make her cry!
She talks so big and can say anything, but she does get frustrated when we don't know exactly what she is saying.
She loves to pack her daddy a lunch every morning. She has to get a plastic bag out for each thing that daddy takes to work. Sometimes Kurt leaves with 6 different bags in hand!
She yells across the street at the neighbors to say "hi" whenever she sees them outside. And if they don't yell back, she will keep on yelling until they hear her.
I love that she is my little girl and that she loves her mommy even though I can get so frustrated sometimes.
I LOVE YOU AMY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment