October 27th, 2010-8 Months
Hailey's personality is really starting to come through! She has been such a good baby and is happy most of the time. Her daddy calls her a mama's girl because all I have to do is walk by her and she will start to cry for me to pick her up. She is still nursing, but only from one side, and refuses to take a bottle. She likes to play with a paci, but won't suck on it, she prefers her thumb over anything else. Here are some other things about Hailey this month:
She can roll any place she wants to get to
She is getting two more teeth on the top (see the pictures of how funny they are coming in)
She is starting to make more sounds (dada, nana, and still mama)
She is always interested in what Amy is doing
Takes two or three naps during the day and wakes up one to two times at night
Growls at things (it's pretty cute and funny)
Likes to eat cheerios
Loves to sleep with a soft blankie (just like her big sister)
2 comments:
look at those teeth! wow! zoe says mama, that's about it, but I think she actually means it. I really do.
How funny that her teeth are coming in in that order! I can't believe how big she's getting! And I think she looks more and more like Amy.
Post a Comment