I love the Fall! There are so many fun things to do and see. This year the weather has been perfect for some really fun outings.
While Kurt and my neighbor went fishing one night, the kids and I decided to take my neighbor's wife and her kids out to Gardner Village.
We visited a petting zoo and pony rides that turned out to be a big hit with the kids. I have never been in a petting zoo with so many animals running around. There were big pigs, goats, sheep, a turtle, rabbits, a cow, and a horse. I might be forgetting something because there were just so many animals.
After the petting zoo closed for the night, we walked around and had fun finding all of the witches that are put up for Halloween and then went to dinner. We had a great time and I can't wait to go back again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment