5/11/2011

Colorado-02/18-02/21





In February we took a much needed trip to Colorado to spend some time with my family. Mandy, Anthony, and Mason rode out with us in the suburban and it was fun to spend time with them on the trip.



The main reason for going was to celebrate all of the birthdays in January and February, and of course to see our new nephew Finn Bjork (which I failed to get any pictures of!). We sang to Mason (01/29), Missy and Melanie (02/21), Amy (02/26), and Hailey (02/27). We stayed at Missy and Eric's house in Castle Rock and it was a full house!



Saturday was the day of the party and we also had some family pictures taken since everyone was there. Missy made some cute Sesame Street cupcakes that were a hit with my girls. Hailey loved every bite that she took!



On Sunday we relaxed around the house for a little while and then headed to Missy and Eric's ranch to help feed the cows that they have. It was real windy there, but it was fun to see what the Bringhurst's have been up to since they bought the ranch.



I didn't take my camera and just used my phone for pictures so I really didn't get very many during the trip. We had a great time though and Amy especially loved to play with all of her cousins.


































2 comments:

Jennefer said...

Darling cupcakes! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How time flies....

April said...

What a cute 3 eyed baby you have! I like those cupcakes. what a good idea