5/13/2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Amy-02/26/11

This year Amy's birthday fell on a Saturday, which is the perfect day for a birthday in my opinion, but Kurt and I were house hunting most of the day and weren't able to spend a whole lot of time with her. I felt bad not being there for her, but she had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house and they took real good care of her.



Once the house hunting was done, we were able to meet up with a cousin and friend at a McDonald's that has a pretty cool play area. The three girls had a blast playing and running around, and I think they might have eaten a few bites of dinner even!


After all of the running and playing, the girls sang happy birthday to Amy and ate Princess cupcakes. I was happy to do something with Amy even though it was at McDonald's and kind of late in the day. Maybe next year we will do a friend party at our house for her 4th birthday!



Here is what Amy is doing now that she is 3:


She loves to ride her bike


Plays with her babies and is a pretty good mom to them


Has her favorite shows: Dora, Olivia, UmiZoomi, Max and Ruby


Loves her little sister Hailey


Climbs up and onto anything and everything


Loves to talk on the phone to anyone that will talk back


Is a daddy's girl


Talks and talks when she gets super excited about something


Says "Forse" for horse, "Fridger" for refrigerator


She is learning how to get dressed all by herself and changes outfits constantly


Potty Trained!!!!!


I can't find her stats from when we went to her 3 year check up, so I will have to post those later when I can get everything unpacked!









No comments: