The past year has just flown by! It is hard to remember Hailey when she was first born and still so tiny. She has grown up so much and is getting to be such a big girl now. I absolutely love this little girl and she brings our family so much happiness.
I hate to admit that since her birthday was on a Sunday, I didn't go all out like I did for Amy's first birthday. Not to mention that we were in the middle of trying to find a house to buy at the time! It was still a lot of fun and I think Hailey did have a pretty good time playing with her new toys and eating her giant cupcake!
Here are some fun things about Hailey at one year old:
She is starting to talk and say more words all of the time, her current favorite is "cookie"
She isn't walking yet, but she can pull herself up and around the furniture
She loves her blankie, and at least it isn't as big as Amy's is
She is still a thumb sucker
Has yet to sleep through the night
Eats more than Amy does
Loves to see the baby in the mirror
Loves bath time
Loves to follow big sister around and play with her
Is a mommy's girl
Has a sweet tooth, just like her mommy
I also couldn't find the stats for Hailey from her check-up, so hopefully I can post them when I do find them. All I remember is that she is small for her age, which is totally opposite than Amy was!
1 comment:
Now that is what I call a cupcake! :) I can't believe she is already 1! What a cutie!
Post a Comment