10/04/2012
So Far Behind
I feel like a terrible Mom/Wife to be so far behind on my blog! Trey is almost 11 months old now and I have not documented any of the fun things he has done in the past 6 months! I have taken pictures of the kids and what we have been doing, with the intent to blog, but now I am afraid that I will have forgotten most of the details because it has been so long! We have also had a few huge changes in our lives that I have not documented! Kurt took a new job in Colorado and was gone for 2 months, my job at the credit union ended, and we are now living in Colorado. My hope is to get caught up before Trey turns one in a little over a month! So many posts will be coming, sooner than later, I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm in the same boat! I'm trying to get a few posts a day done until I'm caught up!
Post a Comment