10/22/2012

Trey 4 Months- March 12, 2012

This guy is my little buddy and I love him so much!  Everyone keeps on asking me if it is different to have a boy, but so far I can't tell much of a difference yet.  Besides the obvious boy things, we are still in new baby mode.  The big question people should be asking is, how is it to go from 2 kids to 3?  It's a lot of work!  It takes most of the day to get ready to go out, and then by the time we get any place, everyone is ready for a nap and the whole trip is a bust!  Not to mention making sure every one gets breakfast, lunch, and dinner, has clean clothes to wear, keeping the house semi clean, and working on top of it all!  Whew, it makes me tired just thinking about it.  I can't say that I would have it any other way though!   
Trey has been sleeping in the bedroom with us and I finally got him to sleep in a bassinet beside the bed instead of in the bed with us.  It has made for a much more comfortable night of sleep, but I do miss having him right next to me!  He is a good baby and loves to be held.  Every time I put him down for a minute, he cries and wants to be picked up.  I think that is the most stressful part, but we are learning to adjust to it! 

Here are Trey's 4 Month stats from his check-up
Weight: 13 lbs 12 oz
Length: 24 in

He is in about the 15th percentile for length and 20th for weight.  I love this boy more and more every day!

 




No comments: