12/12/2012

October 2012

October was a busy month, but we had a ton of fun!  Instead of giving a lengthy report of all we did, I will spare you the pain of reading and let you look at the pictures (with a few captions)!

Halloween Oreos





These next pictures were taken at the Pumpkin Festival at the Denver Botanic Gardens.  Parker was a trooper and hung out with us for the day, even though most of the activities were for younger kids!  It was raining when we got there, but after a few minutes it cleared up and the sun came out!  It was perfect!

















My sister Shauna and I put together a Witches Tea for a bunch of her friends.  We had it at her house in Ft. Collins and my mom was also able to be there with us.  There were a ton of little girls running around in their witch costumes and all of the adults were dressed up too!  It was fun and I hope to keep this as a tradition in the years to come!
 





A trip to the Denver Zoo with the Bjork Family



    
Air Force Football!


Trey is always in a box!


                                         Halloween Carnival with the Bringhurst Family





Grandma Oaks sent Halloween decorations!



 


Happy Halloween from a skunk, a ladybug, and a fairy!



                                       





1 comment:

Sara said...

That witch lunch is such a good idea! You are such a cute momma! I think you guys did more in October than we did all year! ha! Sure miss you!