Kurt started building a new fence around our backyard over Memorial Day weekend. We are hoping that it will keep the dogs from barking at every little thing they see on the other side of the fence. It is turning out pretty good. Kurt's brother Kraig came over on Saturday and helped Kurt put up all of the rails. Ever since then Kurt has been putting up the slats. I am impressed by the difference it makes in our yard. Once it is finished we will have to have everyone over for a BBQ!!




3 Months Old
On Monday the 26Th, I went to have Amy's 3 month old pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. I arrived 15 minutes early like I was told to do, and once I got there they told me they were running 20 to 30 minutes behind. Okay no problem. I could feed Amy while I waited so that she would be happy during the photo shoot. Amy finished her bottle and was pretty happy for awhile. We waited, and waited until I heard a loud sound come from Amy's diaper!! I hurried to the very dirty bathroom (never want to go in there again) and thought I could be fast enough to prevent a total outfit change. Things were looking good, only a little bit of a leak that could be washed off and then changed after the pictures, until Amy had to pee all over her cute outfit!! What a mess. I changed Amy into a diaper and thought that it would be cute to get some pictures of her that way. After we got all cleaned up we went back to the waiting area to wait for our turn. Finally our name was called and the photographer suggested that I put Amy in her blessing dress (outfit two for the photo shoot) in case she didn't last long for the pictures. Amy is not the biggest fan of getting dressed, in fact she cries almost every time. I finally got the dress on Amy and she was not a happy camper. The photographer positioned Amy and was able to take 3 okay shots before Amy decided that she was very sleepy and started to cry. I decided to get her to sleep and then try to have pictures taken while she was sleeping. Well it was a very busy Monday for pictures and by the time they were ready for us again, Amy was done with her nap. She would not smile for the camera at all! I gave up and decided to reschedule the photo shoot, but not at the same place. I was to disgusted by the bathroom! So anyway I walked out over two hours later with nothing to show for all that we went through. Well I still had to get Amy's 3 month pictures so I did a photo shoot of my own. I don't have the greatest camera and I am not a very good photographer, but I did my best. So here are some of the pictures I took of my sweet baby Amy.
On Monday the 26Th, I went to have Amy's 3 month old pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. I arrived 15 minutes early like I was told to do, and once I got there they told me they were running 20 to 30 minutes behind. Okay no problem. I could feed Amy while I waited so that she would be happy during the photo shoot. Amy finished her bottle and was pretty happy for awhile. We waited, and waited until I heard a loud sound come from Amy's diaper!! I hurried to the very dirty bathroom (never want to go in there again) and thought I could be fast enough to prevent a total outfit change. Things were looking good, only a little bit of a leak that could be washed off and then changed after the pictures, until Amy had to pee all over her cute outfit!! What a mess. I changed Amy into a diaper and thought that it would be cute to get some pictures of her that way. After we got all cleaned up we went back to the waiting area to wait for our turn. Finally our name was called and the photographer suggested that I put Amy in her blessing dress (outfit two for the photo shoot) in case she didn't last long for the pictures. Amy is not the biggest fan of getting dressed, in fact she cries almost every time. I finally got the dress on Amy and she was not a happy camper. The photographer positioned Amy and was able to take 3 okay shots before Amy decided that she was very sleepy and started to cry. I decided to get her to sleep and then try to have pictures taken while she was sleeping. Well it was a very busy Monday for pictures and by the time they were ready for us again, Amy was done with her nap. She would not smile for the camera at all! I gave up and decided to reschedule the photo shoot, but not at the same place. I was to disgusted by the bathroom! So anyway I walked out over two hours later with nothing to show for all that we went through. Well I still had to get Amy's 3 month pictures so I did a photo shoot of my own. I don't have the greatest camera and I am not a very good photographer, but I did my best. So here are some of the pictures I took of my sweet baby Amy.




3 comments:
Ugh! I totally remember those days. I think I spent somewhere between 4-6 hours at Kiddie Kandids once for Luke and there were other times where I had to leave without pictures too. It's so frustrating!
She is so sweet! Our babies are getting so big!
We are loving the bar-b-que idea. I don't think we do that kind of stuff enough. Just tell us where and when and we will be there =)
The fence looks really nice. Good job Kurt!
Oh I miss you guys....I just want to give thoes cheeks a squeeze!
Post a Comment