9/09/2008

It's official......

I am now the River Second Ward Primary President! I am excited but very nervous at the same time for this new calling. I had been serving as the second counselor in the Primary for the past 4 months so I kind of have an idea of what I need to do, but I do not feel prepared for this in any way. Our Primary is small and I am thankful for that. I will be working with two great counselors and a great secretary that I know I can depend on. With their help and the help from Heavenly Father I know that I will be able to get through this calling. I am looking forward to the future and all that it holds. Wish me luck.....

7 comments:

Boquinha said...

Yikes! That one sounds intimidating!! But I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Smith Family said...

You are awesome and you have always beeen anispiration to me. I know that you will do a great job and your family will be blessed. We has so much fun seeing you guys and miss you so much more now!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I think this is going to be such a neat experience for you! Good luck!

Jillo said...

You will be perfect for the job. I don't think there could be a better person for it. We missed you guys on Sunday. How is that Amy girl doing?

Erika said...

Sounds like you'll have your hands full, but I know you'll do a great job. Man, I need to stop complaining about my callings because there are so many others out there (like yours) that require so much more time and work.

emily said...

stacy, you'll be great! you are hard-working and kind and not intimidating to little kids. and you're allowed to learn as you go, you don't have be perfect from the start. good luck balancing that with taking care of amy.

i just got released as primary chorister, so i'm a little jealous of you that you get to keep up with all the new songs.

thanks for being my zimbabwe friend--that pic i posted was really taken in harare!

Leah said...

You will be marvelous. I also am 100% sure you will spoil your nursery leaders rotten...hint hint... :)