12/27/2008


Retraction...


I posted that Amy's Cabbage Patch doll was named Louise Merle, but it is actually named Lucille Merle. My sister Melanie and her family picked out this certain doll because of her name, so I wanted to correct myself. We have an Aunt Lucille on my Dad's side of the family, and Merle was my grandma's name (my Dad's mom), but we called her Mom. It is not just any Cabbage Patch doll and I wanted to make sure that I got it posted right.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I remember when I was a younger my Cabbage patch's name was Scott Brent, which was my Uncle's name and my Dad's name. That's cool that Amy's doll's name is special too. :)

emily said...

that's great that you got such a memorable name--i always just try to get one that's not atrocious! i'm glad amy likes hers. we got alli (3) one this year named jannah something and it turns out that mary tessa (who's about amy's age) really likes it, so i'm wishing i would've got her a preemie like amy's.
happy new year!

Smith Family said...

I was worried that I read it wrong!