Kurt, Stacy, Amy, Hailey, and Trey...Together Forever!
She is the cutest! I can't believe we haven't been out to meet her yet. I need a baby snuggle.
Awwww... Look at all that hair! Good job mama!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations to your sweet family!
I'll be there soon baby Hailey! I hope you and your big sister are ready for lots of loves and hugs from your auntie!!
Look at her HAIR!!! Soooo adorable! Congrats!!
Such a Beautiful family Stacy. They are both so cute! Congratulations!
Good job Stacy! she is a very pretty baby! I loved having two little girls in a row! I think you'll love it too!
Awww..she is so cute! I love her hair! Can't wait to hear her name. Congratulations you guys! :)
she is darling Stac! What a doll!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is the cutest! I can't believe we haven't been out to meet her yet. I need a baby snuggle.
Awwww... Look at all that hair! Good job mama!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations to your sweet family!
I'll be there soon baby Hailey! I hope you and your big sister are ready for lots of loves and hugs from your auntie!!
Look at her HAIR!!! Soooo adorable! Congrats!!
Such a Beautiful family Stacy. They are both so cute! Congratulations!
Good job Stacy! she is a very pretty baby! I loved having two little girls in a row! I think you'll love it too!
Awww..she is so cute! I love her hair! Can't wait to hear her name. Congratulations you guys! :)
she is darling Stac! What a doll!
Post a Comment