8/31/2011

Amy's Second Broken Arm-Aug 10, 2011

Are you laughing right now just hearing the title of this post?  It's hard to believe isn't it, but it's true!  2 weeks to the day that Hailey got her cast off from breaking her arm, Amy fell while climbing up the end of the bunk bed and broke her arm, again.  When it happened both Kurt and I knew that it was broke (I guess from experience) and all I could do was laugh, not that she was hurt, but that we were doing this again!  We decided to take her to Instacare since it was late in the evening, but we took her to a different one than I took Hailey to.  I just couldn't go into the same place that soon after we had just taken Hailey.  Sure enough the x-ray came back showing a buckel fracture on the same arm, same bone as the first time.  So here we are with another cast, but this time it's purple instead of pink.  This has been one expensive medical year!!!  I hope this will be the last broken arm for a very, very, very long time!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my GOSH! The luck! I can't even believe it. I bet their pediatrician was a little suspicious. :)